Skip to content
- Pharma companies usually work to a constrained R&D budget in terms of both funding and resource to run their clinical development programs.
- The Avillion approach enables pharma to continue development of potential assets that might otherwise not be moved forward within their pipelines due to these constraints
- The Avillion approach can also facilitate M&A activities when additional funding and / or operational expertise is required to maximize clinical development of new asset
- Avillion takes 100% of the financial risk, providing funding for the agreed development program enabling the partner to manage their P&L statement. If the drug is not approved by the agreed regulatory bodies, the Pharma partner will not be required to make any payment to Avillion.
- Avillion’s advantage goes well beyond the financial aspects. The expertise and oversight that Avillion provides has demonstrated that it is possible to start studies faster, complete overall site activation quicker, and accelerate enrollment without compromising quality resulting in significant potential economic benefits to the Pharma partner.
- The focus that Avillion has on quality and close oversight means that Avillion staff develop and maintain strong relationships with trial Investigators. We attend site initiation visits, conduct oversight visits of trial sites during the conduct phase, directly supporting optimal management of patient care and adverse events, and implement an intensive audit program.
- While Avillion is focused on leveraging our strong clinical development expertise, financing only deals are an option for potential partners
- Avillion operates a flexible and collaborative business model, enabling the team and organization to adapt roles, responsibilities and scope in order to align with the needs, preferences and processes of co-development partners